Every two minutes, for 12 minutes:
Power Clean + Squat Clean
Five rounds for time:
Row 300 Meters
12 Front Squats (95/65 lbs)
SWIM WOD (6 am)
Meet at Windyrush Pool: 6441 Windyrush Rd.
AMRAP in 15 min
Swim 100 free
25 air squats
Swim 100 double arm back
20 pool MUs
This WOD is performed as a relay. Everyone starts on the DU or Burpees and does 3 full rounds. When the clock starts, one athlete will begin the DU/Burpees. Upon completion, athlete 2 starts DU/burpees and so on...
You may not move to the next station until the person in front of you has performed all of their reps.
Performed as a relay, each athlete must complete 3 rounds each of:
30 Double Unders OR 10 Burpees
20 Wall Ball Shots
15 Calorie Row
10 Toes to Bar
5 Hang Power Cleans
* An athlete may choose to do 30 DU's or 10 Burpees. Whatever you do in rd 1, you must do in rd 2 & 3.
* 2 athletes must Rx their Wallballs (20/14 lb to 10/9')
1 athlete may do WBS with 14/10 lbs to 10/9')
1 athlete may perform 30 air squats instead of 20 WBS (a MB will be used to ensure proper depth)
* 3 athletes must do the full 15 Cal row and 1 athlete will be responsible for rowing only 10 calories
* 2 athletes must perform 10 Toes to Bar, while the other 2 athletes may choose to perform 15 sit ups
* One person on each team will be responsible for doing Hang Power Cleans at each of the following weights...
*We will run 2 heats of 2 teams at a time. This will also allow for us to have counters/judges. We can flip a coin to see who goes in which heat. Heat 1 will start at 6:30. We will be there by 5:45 to set up and for people to mobilize/warm up.